2019 Colloquium for Educators in the Health Professions
Thank you for joining us for the Sixth Annual Colloquium for GUMC Educators in the Health Professions.
This year, the GUMC’s Center for Innovation and Leadership in Education (CENTILE) hosted the Sixth Annual Colloquium for Educators in the Health Professions together with the MedStar Health—Georgetown University Research Symposium. For more information please visit bit.ly/MSH-GUMC.
The Colloquium is an opportunity for those across the system focused on education to gather, share ideas, and learn together.
Our Plenary Presentation was given by Holly J. Humphrey, MD, MACP, President, Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation.
View her presentation “The Impact of the Learning Environment on Students and Residents”
We invite all attendees to complete our post-event survey.
See slides from our 2019 Oral Presentations!
- Kacie J. Saulters, MD and Elizabeth Selden, MD Department Internal Medicine, MGUH
- Myriam Vuckovic, PhD, MScPH, Sarina Neote, BA, and Annie Pruitt, MSc
- Yumi Jarris, MD, H. Carrie Chen, MD, PhD, Sarah Kureshi, MD, Ranit Mishori, MD, MHS, Allison Doyle, MPH, M2020, and May-Lorie Saint Laurent, MPH
- Samuel Kareff, MD, MPH, Meaghan McNulty, MD, MPH, Kenneth Goodman, PhD, and Gauri Agarwal, MD
- Michelle A. Roett, MD, MPH, Abi Moeller, DO Candidate, and Valeriy R. Korostyshevskiy, PhD
- Susan Cheng, EdLD, MPP, David L. Taylor, MEd, and Kristi Graves, PhD
- Leon Lai, MD Department of Infectious Disease, MWHC
- Michael Pottash MD, MPH Department of Palliative Care, MWHC
- Sarah Thornton, MD and Cara Sweeney, MD Department of Hospital Medicine and Department of Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, MGUH
- Toby Long, PhD, Rachel Brady, DPT, Lorelei Pisha, EdD, and Sunyoung Ahn, PhD
- Deborah Perry, PhD, Vicki W. Girard, JD, Eileen Moore, MD, Lisa Kessler, MBA, and Yael Cannon, JD
- Donna Cameron, PhD, MPH and Michelle A. Roett, MD, MPH Department of Family Medicine, GUSOM, MGUH