Events and Webinars
- April 3 – CHEER Session 4 – Register here
- April 3 – Noon to 1 p.m. – Zoom Only – Teaching Certificate Program Session 7: Strategies for Teaching Online – Register here
- April 6, 2020 – CENTILE Colloquium – Postposted
In order to best protect the health and safety of our community, we have made the decision to postpone the 2020 MedStar Health-Georgetown University Research Symposium and Colloquium for Educators in the Health Professions. The event was scheduled for Monday, April 6.
– POSTPONED – MedStar Health—Georgetown University Research Symposium and Seventh Annual Colloquium for Educators in the Health Professions
Bethesda North Marriott & Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Rd.
North Bethesda, MD 20852
Hosted by the MedStar Health Research Institute, MedStar Health Academic Affairs, CENTILE, and Georgetown University Medical Center
- All Teaching Certificate Programs – Learn more here
- All Consultation for Health Education and Evaluation Research Sessions – Learn more here